Wednesday, September 17, 2014

English test


  • ​​Would you rather go to a place where there are a lot of people or to a place where there are few people?
  • I would go to a place where there are few people, because I like peaceful life and besides the more crowded a place is the noisier it is.
       What countries would you most like to visit?
I would like to visit Spain,France,and other European countries because they have their own specific culture and sights.
·       What countries would you not like to visit? Why?
I would not like to visit Namibia,Zambia,Angola because  this countries are not developed and it's dangerous  there.
  • Have you ever gotten lost while traveling? If so, tell about it.
  • No.
  • What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?

·       What are popular tourist destinations in your country?
Our country is famous for its architectural monuments. For example, Saint Ejmiatsin church, temple of Garni, monastery of Tatev.
  • If you had $100,000, where would you go on holiday? How about if you had $10,000? What about $1,000?
  • I would not spent $ 100,000 on holiday, I would invest all the money in business, and it would give a profit,
  • Do you prefer hot countries or cool countries when you go on holiday
  • I prefer cool countries because it's unpleasant for me to be in hot countries.
·       Did your class in high school go on a trip together?
·       If so, where did you go?
·       How long did you stay?
·       How did you get there?
No I haven't gone on any trip in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment