Sunday, January 19, 2014

English test

These days, most of us have a CD collection. Before the CD, singersmade LPs, or “long-playing” records. Although many children have never seen an LP, they were once very popular. To play these records, you needed a record player with a needle that ran along the record and produced the sound. Some musicians say the sound of LPs was better than CDs – and many collectors agree! LPs are no longer very popular as a form of entertainment, but many people buy and sell them. Some of them remember the LP from their childhood and listening to records reminds them of the past.
B.    9. Now, everyone knows this song, so I want you all to join in with me!
10. It’s so noisy in this. Could you ask them to turn the music down?
11. There was a fight during match and the referee sent two players off.
12. We eat out about once a week and we cook at home the rest of the time.
13. I love this song! Turn it up!
14. I used to play the trumpet, but I gave up last year because I didn’t have time.
15. We stopped playing because of the rain, but when it stopped wecarried on.
16. A good way of getting more exercise is to take up a sport, like basketball.   
C.    17. Jack is crazy about football and never misses a match.
18. My uncle was a sailor until he was thirty.
19. Do you feel like watching TV?
20. John took part in a swimming competition last week.
21. I had a game against of tennis June.
22. I had used to play chess almost every day when I was young.
23. I’m not really interested in volleyball.
24. I had fun at your birthday party.
25. Disneyland is popular with young children.

26. Karen isn’t keen on watching sport on TV.    

No comments:

Post a Comment