Thursday, November 28, 2013

Առցանց դաս պայմանակ նախադասություն

What would you wish if you had a time travel machine?
If I had a time travel machine I would to see Khachatur Abovyan and to know where he went.
What would you ask Hovhannes Tumanyan ,if you meet him?
If I meet Hovhannes Tumanayn I would ask him does he wants to see Armenai from sea to sea?
What would you do if you were President of Armenia?
If I meet President of Armenia I would say him does he thinks about Armenia?


I am always losing things.
I will give advice him to look place more attentive.
I am in love with her but she takes no notice of me.
I would say him that he give her flowers.
I think I will fail my exam in History
I would say him don't give up.



If I would go music school I would  have become a musician.
If she would study at school she would have entered the university.
If you would have worked hard you would have lived a happier life.


No comments:

Post a Comment